Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Raspberry Pi Touchscreen

All informations about my raspberry pi touchscreen.

This is my 7" touchscreen, which i bought from an ebay seller called chinatobby2011 . It was an auction and i won it with a 45 EUR bid (free shipping).


An overview of the whole stuff linked together you can find in this video:



Its a 7" resistive touchscreen and called AT070TN92 V.5. This Touchpanel is linked to a controller board called VS-TY2662-V1 or PCB800099. I have made a screenshot from the ebay auction: goo.gl/hd9Nt  The auction title is: "HDMI+VGA+2AV Driver board+7inch 800*480 AT070TN92 V.5 Lcd with touch panel".
The direct link to the auction is: www.ebay.com/itm/170937641798

There are several issues:

The drivers, which are shipped with the board do not support ARM chipsets. (And the raspberry pi is based onARM architecture).
But i have found out, that rasbian delivers a driver:

egalax driver for raspberry pi
You just have to recompile the kernel.
(Howto will be created soon)
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. hey, wondering what you used to power the controller board.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have used an universal 5Volt 600mAh power supply. I bought it easy on ebay ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi,
    I have the same chipset (touchscreen, etc.), but I have debian whezzy on my raspberri pi. Do I need to recompile my kernel? Do you have a tuto for do that?

    thanks a lot

    AntwortenLöschen